Do you like to come up with the best solution for every challenge and does being able to help our customers give you energy? Are you also looking for a job full of dynamism in an international organization? Then you are the Commercial Employee we are looking for!
As a Commercial Employee Inside sales, you are the pivot between the Sales department, our supplier (s), the workshop coordinator and the warehouse. Your goal: to provide the best possible service!
As a Commercial Employee Indoor Service you have the following responsibilities:
• Guiding the entire order process
• Acceptance and administrative processing of quotation requests and orders;
• Generating engine purchase orders in our ERP system.
• Answering/processing incoming emails and telephone calls;
• Coordinating incoming and outgoing transport;
• Picking up questions or issues from the warehouse and workshop;
• Providing accurate, complete (product) information to customers;
• Managing communication with suppliers
• Placing orders with suppliers based on information from our ERP system;
• Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing, Italian is a strong advantage!
• You get energy from overcoming obstacles;
• You are customer-oriented and able to communicate on different levels;
• You know how to organize your time well and you can set priorities well;
• You have a practical attitude and are prepared to go the extra mile if necessary;
• You are a real team player;
• You have knowledge about and experience in working with an ERP system (Navision) is an advantage
• You are available for at least 32 hours a week.
Working at Marant Motortechniek means working at an innovative, fast-growing and international company where the customer comes first. We attach great importance to a collegial, pleasant and open working atmosphere. In addition to challenging work and great colleagues, we also offer you:
• A competitive salary depending on experience and education;
• Travel allowance for commuting;
• 26 vacation days, with the option to purchase additional days;
• A good pension scheme;
• Many career opportunities;
• Personnel activities
Marant Motortechniek B.V. is an importer of the Italian FPT engines and with our dealer network we mainly serve our customers in the Benelux. For more information about Marant, see our website www.marantmotortechniek.nl
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we would like to receive your resume and motivation letter shortly. For more information about this vacancy or our company, please contact H. Beeksma 0418 745832.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired.
Type of employment: Full-time, Permanent job
• Day shift
Secondary employment conditions:
• Company outings
• Christmas package
• Travel allowance
Types of additional fees:
• Bonus scheme
• Holiday pay
• MBO (Desired)
• Dutch (Required)
• English (Desired)
Work location: Waardenburg